Today is Thursday, December 15, 2005


let's start off today with this yummy pick! i was having my brunch alone today at Berjaya Times Square's DOME. I needed my daily injection so i choose DOME to starbucks becoz starbuck's coffee sucks (sorry to say). Anyway, special ordered a double shot cappucino which wasnt in the menu. The waitress was so sweet to have it specially done for me (oh well, i paid an extra RM2 but still for the effort la ok! ). I was having a tough choice of food between Fish-n-Chips and chicken pie. Since i tried their FnC b4, i gave the pie a shot! It came OK... nice... but the crust taste exactly the same like roti prata with some herbs sprinkles. wuahah, roti prata dip in creamy chicken sauce with corn... hehehe... but taste GOOD. love it coz it serves with sautee vege. makes me full bt not bloated... will give 3.5 thumbs outta 5... hehehe...

0 Shoutouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home