Today is Sunday, January 22, 2006

I cant help but do this...














Damon: This is the guy I want... Wuahahahhah (Devilish laugh in the heart)
Hong: Hhmmphh! Tonite im going to eat up Ben...Wuahahahhah (Devilish laugh in the heart)
Ben: The 2 guys are just not my type! Oh i miss Rex....















Damon: Come on Baby, just one lick.... Look at how delicious my tongue is...
Hong: ARRRRRRR!! Help, not you.... not you...















somehow or rather, Damon successfully achieve what he wanted...
Damon: Yeah... dun worry darling, I'll take care of you...
Hong: *sobs*














After 5 minutes...
Hong: Darling Damon... erm,.... darling...
Damon: *hic*














Damon: DUN DISTURB me when Im busy smoking!
Hong: mm~~~ Sorry la darling Damon~~ mMMm~~~ kiss kiss




*** end note: these pics are actually taken at random...

0 Shoutouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home