Today is Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Food @ KopiClub, LG Lowyat Plaza

Date: 6th August 2006
Time: Evening~

I was supposed to go KLang Al Rajhi on Monday (7th Aug) afternoon but duno for duno what reason lar, i was forced to go on Monday Morning. As i left my laptop at office that weekend, i had to rush back to Imbi to take my laptop so i can go Klang early in da morning.

Anyway, we makan-ed at KopiClub@Lowyat.

Ok, i terlupa to take pic of the whole decor, anyway... the deco feel like old kopitiam lor. got marble table and stool... kinda nice~

we ordered for both of us Nescafe tarik 'kao kao' kurang kurang manis and telur ayam kampung rebus :-D yummy~


Nescafe Tarik 'kao kao' kurang kurang manis


Half boil Kampung Chicken Egg



Hong had a bowl of curry laksa.


i gave myself mee goreng. I kinda enjoy their mee goreng.

We left there as two very satisfied customer :-D

0 Shoutouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home