Today is Friday, December 16, 2005


i was at Times Square last nite supposed to go to Borders. As i was walking in the direction of Borders, I passed by Debenhems (duno spelling, will update if wrong!)... I saw some gowns which looks rather nice from a distance so my lil feet brought me to see. I spotted this pink dress which I totally like it. it feels a lil sexy, flirty, playful but NOT slutty... So i cant help but to take and try it. of coz, being a narcissist(自恋狂), i gotta take pic of myself! hehehehehehe, jz kidding la. the dress cost about RM439 wor, how to afford, so gotta take some pics for rememberance that i had wore sucha dress b4. but this pic ma,... ... hahahahaa.... sorry for the bad photography skill... taken diagonally so can see the full design of the dress... ok i need to mask of my face coz it was after work and the tired face cannot be shown to you.... It will give u nitemares...

3 Shoutouts:

Blogger s4ints shouted...

Lols.. I thought supposed to be mosaic? We're all tired at this age.. No worries.. the only bastards that look happy and fresh are those still getting money from mommy and daddy.. AHAHA.. Oh btw have you bought Memoirs Of a Geisha?

4:35 PM GMT+8  
Blogger a living micro~organizm shouted...

not yet... wanted the ori printing. but difficult to get, will not read until i get the "non-movie" edition! wuahahha..

btw, when i post this pic up, i didnt install photoshop. i used mspaint to do instead!

5:36 PM GMT+8  
Blogger s4ints shouted...

Lols i see..
Well keep on shooting!

1:13 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home