Today is Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Genting Trip#002/2006

I went up Genting for the 2nd time this year,... until my car water jacket bocor, then my tangki empty, then no water, then got smoke, then i have to spend RM500 to repaid the thingy, then i cannot go to work today, then i spend my time blogging here :-D

We saw this cute vehicle on the way to Genting. We overtook it and saw "Sweden" Flag sticker on this vehicle... WELCOME to lovely MALAYSIA...


I like the red rosed wall deco on Ah Yat Abalone Shop. I asked Hong to take a pic of me... Wah lao. i dun like it. not nice... coz i belum ready betul betul ... ah hong ar, no catch angel no catch lighting cannot one....


In the end, SELF PIC WHORING~


Here's the view without any obstruction


Why would ppl climb all the way to 2000 meters above sea level to shop at PADINI Concept Store?~


Ah Hong also dun understand~


2 pairs of tired eyes~


i love this caterpillar train :-D


Next morning at outside hotel. After makan, sleepy look


I duno why i like acting cute :-D wuahahahahha


i am a flower addict~ Nah just kidding :-D

0 Shoutouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home