Today is Saturday, December 31, 2005


added a few things to my bedside table. first is the Ikea HORTEN mirror in white, and a cutlery stand i use it to put my combs. then, last nite i went to borders as hubby+leong went to lowyat to change their spoilt UPS. I spent some like RM99 on 4 books... damn worth it. I bought Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code and VS Naipaul's Magic Seeds. then as the offer was 3 books for the price of 2, i claimed Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird to my possession. Cool! and I finally found my "red lip" cover version of Arthur Golden's The Memoirs of a Geisha. The library of bf's office is already full, so I decided to find a lil place for my priced possessions right beside me :D

2 Shoutouts:

Blogger s4ints shouted...

Hehehee.. I have 4 out of ur 6 books..

10:13 AM GMT+8  
Blogger a living micro~organizm shouted...

i know i know im a little late here :D dun "hao lian" ok. wuhahahaha

1:55 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home