Today is Thursday, December 22, 2005

all about makeup

i really love Xiaxue's post on August 2003 regarding gals putting on cosmetics. Oh well, me after going out with Carrin one good saturday i begin to dig into makeups man! wuahahah... she and I went to watsons and there;s this sales gal, kinda cool. she taught us how to put on make up the correct way without looking "made-up"... and since then, i never leave home without my beloved foundation that serves also as sunscreen... wuahahahahaha...

but b4 the foundation, there're still some steps i'll take to protect my face even more...

Step 1:
after cleansing, I'll spray my sensitive face with the recently bought Avene Thermal Spring Water that soothes and smooth my itchy skin.

Step 2:
then I'll apply Avene Anti Blemish and Purifying Lotion (toner) with cotton wool...

Step3:
Next, is my free gift from the facial course i signed up in Pontian last month. It's Jean D'Arcel Day Care cream from Caviar Collection Series. It contain Caviar extract that supposed heal and refine my skin (but up to now macam no effect ler... :-( )

Step4:
Wuahahaha... my Mary Kay concealer. Who can really live without a concealer unless ur skin is super duper damn flawless... else, I think a concealer is a must. Esp for my dark eye rings and blemishes. hahahaha....

Step5:
My spf6 Revlon Color Stay foundation in 03 Nude Nu. The Watsons sales gal told me, the higher the SPF the more possiblity that the foundation will clog up ur pores. So she didnt want me to get the Loreal SPF15 foundation.

Step6:
oh well, the lil foundation cost me RM40+... so in order to save cost, she then recommended me Silkygirl Loose Powder in 02 Medium. Ok, im supposed to apply press powder instead of loose powder i know, but then I have no budget for another pressed powder then so she said nvm, buy loose powder first coz i can still use it like a pressed powder and have a nice finishing afterwards.

Step7:
After loose powder are the blushers + eye shadow + lipstick. I think i forgot my mascara ... and you'll then get the END PRODUCT!



have fun! poke fun! hahaha. but it's always nice to look presentable ... im a narcisist. wat do u expect?!

2 Shoutouts:

Blogger Teochew Kelz shouted...

That's a good post!! hehe..

I am freakin lazy when it comes to cleaning my face.

4:10 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Kit shouted...

my dear, this is just so good to be my reference.
;)

2:16 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home