Today is Saturday, December 31, 2005

things i see from my cell in 19-3

cell (ROOM) noun [C] - a small bare room, especially in a prison or a monastery or convent.

which is actually the balcony of 19-3 OUG. i always term it something like a jail place, coz i felt i was in jail whenever I reach my so called home.














anyway, i was sitting on this blue Ikea stool when the pics below was taken.... see the plant in the light blue vase? well, it belonged to hubby. he bought it with much enthusiasm when we (he+i+ming+leong) were at ikea. and now, it's left at the balcany withstanding the harsh sun and cold rain. poor thing. I done nothing to save it tho, i felt bad for the plant... Amen.














These are the condominiums which hubby ask me to move to. I said NO, since i dun wanna live so near to him. WHY?! so that when he is busy or something like he didnt want to / no time to come over my place or something, i could at least have the lil' excuse of "it's too far away, I myself dun even wanna go over to his" to comfort myself. oh well... it sounds harsh but that's how i feel for this moment.














the shoplots across the street.














Ming ming's Toyota Altis...

0 Shoutouts:

Post a Comment

<< Home