Today is Thursday, January 05, 2006

Children Book from Germany

I receive this email from my colleague which titled "Children Book from Germany". I was like "har?!" wat la. Coz im receiving the mails from home and the network is kinda slow. So i tend to delete those mails which i find/think that it aint that interesting. Somehow, something (duno what) stopped me from deleting this one, and prompted me to open it... and I think that "something" did a good job...

presenting to you... Children book from Germany...






2 Shoutouts:

Blogger honey@e*sin shouted...

LOL.. i saw this before!its was hillarious.. u see the baby seem like climb out from the body of mom. hahaha...

4:40 PM GMT+8  
Blogger a living micro~organizm shouted...

ya lor... but i like the "f*cking" picture the best :D hahahaha

2:32 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home